Why teach your baby/toddler Spanish?
• Children are natural learners and love it.
• Children will be able to write and spell better English Language.
• Children’s confidence will be developed
• Children are born with tremendous power for learning.
• Second Language learning will help develop the mind and speed learning in other subjects.
Why maintain a bilingual environment?
MAINTAINING A BILINGUAL ENVIRONMENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
Children enjoy being greeted in Spanish (hola, Buenos dias, como estas?) and asking them during meals times if they would like milk or juice (Leche, or Zumo) for breakfast. Children enjoy singing nursery rhymes, and familiarised with parts of the body, days of the week, months of the year, and love learning the colours, children talk about their feelings and sensation in Spanish e.g. I am hot, I am thirsty ( tengo calor, tengo sed).
Why you should learn Spanish?
• Spanish is spoken by about 500 million people worldwide.
• Spanish is one of the world’s fastest growing Languages.
• Apart from been able to use the Spanish Language, you will also enhance your travel experiences in Spain and, in very exotic country in Central America and South America.
Spanish Language is easier to learn than most languages because it is very phonetic, this means that what you hear it is what you write.
It is very logical this means that the language follow most grammatical rules and also it is very similar to English Language and if you understand one of these words you can learn Spanish: horrible, similar, escribir, vigilar, terrible absorver, observar, visitar, idea, identico admirar, delicado, imposible, increaible, ideal, esplendido, fabuloso, magnifico fantastico, excelente, perfecto, problema, estupendo,etc. There are hundreds of more words that you already know.
CLASSES FOR ADULTS AND THE PUBLIC MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS from 7.00PM to 9.00pm
Contact Cherry Tree Bilingual Nursery and Pre-School for fun Spanish for kids that makes learning enjoyable.